Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1st Post

Welcome back to my blog!
HAPPY OCTOBER

This week I'm going to be observing the career of accounting. Accounting may sound boring and it may be boring, but funny enough that was my other career option. I'm currently am trying to obtain a assiociates in radiology so it's kind of weird that accounting would be my second option, but I love math for some reason. So I decided to blog about accounting and you really do in the field. I found an article on The Wall Street Journal website about a CPA who wrote about her experience in accounting. Come to find out in this article gives insight to what you'll actually being doing as a CPA as well as the salary based on your situation. The writer illustrates that there is many paths you can go down in the field of accounting. Another thing I learned was that accounting doesn't use a lot of the math I enjoy, so I turn I think the right decision going in Radiology. I am glad I was able to come across this article because it gave me a different percepctive on this field. I think this article only had one of the E's though which was educating the reader about accounting.








Marisa Taylor
Wall Street Journal
Sept. 13, 2016
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704358904575478111205275920

No comments:

Post a Comment