Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Nov. 19th Post

Welcome Back!

This week I found an article about the top 100 best Christmas movies, now I'm not going to list all 100 but I'll name the top 20. Here are some movies if you are looking to get into the Christmas mood. This article was just for my entertainment, it also helped me find some Christmas movies I wanted to see too.
TOP 20 BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES!
20. A Christmas Tale
19. Meet John Doe
18. Die Hard
17. Joyex Noel
16. Remember The Night
15. Elf
14. A Christmas Carol
13. Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
12. The Nightmare Before Christmas
11. Frosty the Snowman
10. A Charlie Brown Christmas
9. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
8. A Christmas Story
7. Holiday Inn
6. Home Alone
5. Babes in Toy land
4. It's A Wonderful Life
3. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
2. The Muppet Christmas Carol
1. Miracle on 34th Street

Matt Patches
No Date
http://www.nerve.com/entertainment/ranked/ranked-the-100-best-christmas-movies-of-all-time

No comments:

Post a Comment