Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17th Post

This week I found an article about the infamous Honey Bunches of Oats. Which is a cereal that mainly consists of grains (unless you get the ones that contain fruit). I was having a little trouble decided on what to write about this week, but I was sitting at the table enjoying a bowl of HBoO like I do everyday. I have ate this cereal every morning for the past year and half. So I asked myself if this cereal was actually healthy. I knew that I was better then eating a whole box of pop-tarts, but was unaware if it would actually benefit me health wise. The article provides what is wrong with the cereal and what benefits it contains. For example, HBoO lacks in fiber and has a slight high in sugars, but the article also says HBoO does have needed vitamins such as iron and vitamin B. This article isn't the longest article but it help educate me. After reading this article, I think I'm going to take a break from HBoO for a while and switch to oatmeal.



















Sandi Busch
January 17, 2014
http://www.livestrong.com/article/340700-is-honey-bunches-of-oats-a-healthy-cereal/

1 comment:

  1. Very Amusing and educational as well. I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete