Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 10th Post

This week I read an article about "how to quit" a job that you just started. I chose this article because about a week or two ago I accepted a job that I thought would be a good fit for me... but i was wrong. I dislike this job so much already. It's not so much the people as it is the job. I even took a pay cut from my last job, but enough about me. Back to the article, it's about a woman and man having a conversation about how this guy named Charlie had made a mistake accepting a job he thought he would prefer. But as you continue reading the article you see this conversation progress to where he ends up quitting his job. I mainly read to get an idea if I get another offer that I can "properly" quit my new job.











Article by: Liz Ryan
March 30, 2015 1:13 pm
http://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2015/03/30/how-to-quit-a-job-you-just-started/#7992d71c1b42

No comments:

Post a Comment